Friday, July 6, 2012

Studio 659 - smART 7/6/12

Went to Studio 659 to checkout the "smART phone photography -- The World at Your Fingertips" exhibit that just opened.  Here are some photos.



I did not want to cut off Dan's head with the guitar neck, however wanted to show this photo of Adrian.




My friend John's work . . .





I love catching Laura off guard . . . she gets so flustered at times . . .






After going to this opening, talking to Lauren and Paul, I would like to setup an exhibit just showing slides on the wall. I different projector for each artist. Need to work on that.

You can check out Studio 659 anytime . . .

Studio 659
1413 119th Street
Whiting, IN  46394


Thu thru Fri noon - 7 pm
Saturdays 10 am - 2 pm

Also, you can check out my blog of Studio 659 Rock'n Roll Art Show by clicking here.  I really liked writing that one up, and would like you to read should you care to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Women In Jeopardy!" - at the Towle Theater

Comedy Written By Wendy MacLeod This IS a funny comedy. And, they got me again. I can totally see this in everyday life. Not all our live...

Popular Posts