Friday, May 4, 2018

Little By Little – Towle Theater


Music by Brad Ross
Lyrics by Ellen Greenfield and Hal Hackady
Story by Annette Jolles and Ellen Greenfield


So, as the story goes, Jeff Casey said he would not repeat a play or musical at the Towle Theater. Well we have our Christmas special every year. I can understand that, and want that. This year we have (drum roll), Little By Little! I almost renamed it Never Say Never. Jeff re-listened to the CD when driving one day and had a heart felt attachment again to the musical. I can understand why. This simple musical is of the right size, right stage props, and most important brilliant music that I would want to put it on again as well. The casting of these actors with their wonderful powerful voice is brilliant as well!


Cast

Women 1 – Sara Sapperstein

Woman 2 – Tamara Bodnar

Man – Brandon Michaud

As I go through my photographs I get goosebumps. These musical actors, their voices, were so strong and emotional, that you went on the roller coaster of life with them feeling every up and down. While photographing I experienced their talent. Looking at my photographs as I put this blog together I see how experienced they really are. You do not want to miss this.

Sit back, have some popcorn, and enjoy this musical!


 





 































 








 










 






















 

























 

 























 




Oh wait, it is not over. This change-up was a nice surprise. After acknowledging the support of the lighting booth and music, they completed their story. Another delight for the evening.





Photograph below taken in the parking lot of the Towle Theater after the last rehearsal, 9:30 PM.
   


I want to take this time to thank Elizabeth Tuazon. Not only was her performance on piano this evening superb, she is a huge support to the Towle Theater.



Production Staff

Director – Jeff Casey

Vocal / Musical Direction by Elizabeth Tuazon

Lighting Design and Operator – Adrienne Petty

Set / Costume Design – Kevin Bellamy


Musician

Piano - Elizabeth Tuazon



Towle Theater
5205 Hohman Ave.
Hammond, IN 46320
(219) 937-8780


You can see a categorized thumbnail of all my blogs by going to StreetPhoto.ME.

At the bottom of this blog post are five buttons to click on: E-mail this, Blog this, Share to Twitter, Share to Facebook, and Share to Pinterest. Please take advantage of them and share this blog post with your friends.

The "219 Music" and "219 Artare owned trademarks of Wes Bushby.

Click on this line and read my copyright. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Women In Jeopardy!" - at the Towle Theater

Comedy Written By Wendy MacLeod This IS a funny comedy. And, they got me again. I can totally see this in everyday life. Not all our live...

Popular Posts