Friday, February 3, 2012

Pier 74 - "Bad Dates" Art Show

A couple of the Paul Henry's Art Gallery Acoustical JAM artists I know were going to play at Pier 74 for an art show opening, so before going to photograph "The Robots" in Crown Point, I decided to drop in to support the two artists, Rich Hall and Melissa Welch.

I'm glad I went.  I liked the art, the venue was nice, and of course what made it even better was Rich and Melissa.  Photography wise, lighting was poor near Rich and Melissa, so I had to use some flash for the firs time.

What I did find unique to photograph was the ceiling, as strange as that may be to you . . . not me. Check it out at the end of this blog.











Click on this line for my copyright.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Women In Jeopardy!" - at the Towle Theater

Comedy Written By Wendy MacLeod This IS a funny comedy. And, they got me again. I can totally see this in everyday life. Not all our live...

Popular Posts