I was interested in seeing Rocky Horror Picture Show again, this time at the Towle Theater. My first experience was in Milwaukee back in 1979. Tonight was fun, and I had other places to go, so I stayed as long as I could. Here are the photos.
Welcome to 219 Art™. This bog showcases the arts of area code 219. Please support the arts by going to our galleries, exhibits, openings, outdoor events, theaters, and see firsthand this extreme talent we have here in NW Indiana! Any 219 artists or venues that would like to be added to the list please send inquiries with link to a FB page to 219ArtLIVE[at]gmail.com. This will also include transportation related art, e.g. trains, planes, and automobiles.
Links To Share With You
Friday, November 1, 2013
Rocky Horror Picture Show 11/1/13
Labels:
Hammond,
Towle Theater
Location:
5205 Hohman Ave, Hammond, IN 46320, USA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Women In Jeopardy!" - at the Towle Theater
Comedy Written By Wendy MacLeod This IS a funny comedy. And, they got me again. I can totally see this in everyday life. Not all our live...
Popular Posts
-
This was my first time at "Arts on the Ave" in Downtown Hammond, Indiana. It was pretty cool. Lots of sun and fun for everyone....
-
A very good JAM tonight. The artists got into it. The lighting changed as well, which made it a bit difficult. For whatever reason, some...
-
The US premiere of, "The House Of Mirrors & Hearts" Music & Lyrics Eamonn O'Dwyer, Book by Eamonn O'Dwyer...
-
Image from 7/26/2014 Blog I knew this was coming up, however, I had forgotten when. Christi and I were at Wicker Park dog park wit...
-
Griffith is a very nice community to live in. Family living all around. Family fun all around. This weekend was the 7th Annual Rock ...
No comments:
Post a Comment